We woke up late this morning and watched a movie on HBO: She's Just Not That Into You. We then went over to a new HUGE mall in North Austin. Tamara found a place called Forever 21 and I followed her around in there until she finally bought a shirt and a necklace. We then went and found my old apartments. I am so dissappointed in myself as is seems I cannot remember hardly anything about my mission. I did not even recognize my old apartment complex.
We then met up with the Lung family as they had invited us to join them for their Memorial Day BBQ. They had beans, rice, BBQ gravy, ribs, fried chicken, grilled chicken, sausage, corn, potatoe salad. I finally got to see Mayling. We did this over at Nyi's house. It was just great to see all of them and get reaquainted. We took pictures after eating and then we came south to San Antonio. We went through Seguin on the way down and again...I couldn't find where I used to live. It is probably tore down but I just couldn't place it - so frustrating. I realize I've lived longer now since my mission than I lived before my mission but still Ithought I could remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment