Thursday, June 03, 2010

Thursday


Today we got out of the conference early. Fred Frese was the closing speaker and was very good. He is a Ph.d. Psychologist who has Schizophrenia. When I got back to the hotel room Tam was all packed up and ready to leave. I reminded her that we were leaving tomorrow - it was pretty funny seeing her there sitting waiting for me with her suitcase beside her ready to go as I walked in the door. The look on her face was great as I told her we weren't leaving until tomorrow. We then went downtown and did some sightseeing then we went to Mi Tierra for lunch. I had carne asada, carnitas, and a tamale. Tam had enchiladas and a tamale. It was very good, better than yesterday. Later we went to County Line for BBQ, it was OK but I'm probably picky about my smoke. I had the sampler platter with beef ribs, pork ribs, brisket, turkey, and sausage. Tam had salmon. We watched the first half of the game there and then came back to our motel room and watched the last half. I don't have a preference, I like both teams and root for the great plays no matter who makes them and tonight I have been rooting more for the Lakers.

No comments: